My name is Haley Sanders. I love lots of things like flowers and cute babies, but I especially love happiness and handstands – which is, of course why I chose that title for my blog. I wanted to start blogging to get my thoughts, experiences and travels documented. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.
Random facts about me:
- I’m absolutely terrified of frogs and ketchup
- I’ve been obsessed with flowers since I was a little baby
- I pick restaurants based on how cute they look
- Doing a handstand in every country is one of my top priority bucket list items
- If I didn’t have to wear shoes I never would
Prepare yourself for handstands, and hear random thoughts and stories and adventures. Stay happy!
P.S. Remember to always stop and smell the roses.